- I have been very vocal regarding campaign finance reform for over 25 years. I will not accept any campaign contribution from outside of Grafton County. I will not accept over $1000.00 total for the entire campaign. I will continue to speak out regarding our broken system.
- The Register of Deeds is a non-partisan office. I, like many people, do not easily fit into one category. I have an opinion on almost every subject; however, I would like to keep discussion during the election cycles to issues related to the office of the Register of Deeds.
- My personal life will remain personal. My high school sweetheart and I raised 3 wonderful sons. They have a different last name. The oldest recently graduated from RIT with a BS in Physics and will be following up with his MS. Our second son is off to RPI to study engineering, having just graduating as Rivendell Academy’s valedictorian. My youngest is a junior playing soccer, basketball and golf for Rivendell varsity. All 3 are National Honor Students. We divorced 14 years ago; they are living their own lives. Please respect this.
- I enjoy bird watching, skiing, kayaking, and growing organic vegetables and flowers.
- I have been very active against Northern Pass. This issue does not affect my land. It is the concept of eminent domain and corporate dominance that has driven my activism on this issue. I have never requested reimbursement for mileage as a county official on any event associated with this cause.
- I am a state coach for the New Hampshire League of Women Voters.
- I consider it a great honor to serve the people of this wonderful county as a constitutional officer.
www.NHdeeds.com will lead you to our Grafton County Register of Deeds website.
www.Graftoncountynh.us is the county website where all meeting minutes, monthly and annual reports can be found.
You may contact me at Kelley.Monahan@gmail.com
I respectfully request the honor of your vote on November 6, 2012
paid for by Kelley Monahan fiscal agent Elect Kelley Monahan 37 Grimes Hill Road Orford NH 03777