ENGAGED COUNTY OFFICIAL
- 2011-2014 Member of Grafton County Benefit/Compensation Review Board - Contributed at monthly meetings to review policies at Grafton County. Eliminated overly generous policies regarding health care coverage. Reviewed and choose insurance coverage for all Grafton County employees providing a win/win for tax payer and employees. Reviewed all policies resulting in cost savings and reducing liability. After 3 years of attention the result of effort of this small committee is the publication of the new Grafton County Employee Manual.
- 2011-2014 Member of Grafton County Joint Loss Committee - Review all issues regarding liability and safety throughout the entire complex. Meets with our property insurance carrier, Primex on quarterly bases to review benchmarks, claims and progress.
- 2014- Clerk of Joint Loss Committee - Responsible for minutes.
- 2011-2014 Dept Head Meetings - Monthly meetings to review all issues that deal with the day to day operation of Grafton County Government.
- 2011-2014 Member of Joint Loss Inspection Team - Clerk of Team - Inspection team visits all locations on the campus, taking note of situations that could use attention, preparing reports and recommendations, conducting follow-up visits and reporting on progress. This committee has had significant impact on our property insurance rates at the county.
- 2011-2013 Participated in every meeting of What to Do with the Old Jail? Commissioner Burton's Committee that heard all suggestions from many groups and citizens in deciding the fate of this building. Having toured the entire structure, I, like many concluded the best course of action was demolition. I am very committed to the preservation of history. I took many photos of the jail and demolition process. Many of my photos were included in an album presented to the State of NH Historical Board.
- 2013 -2014 Farm Advisory Board - Attended all meetings in 2013. Only elected official present in all of 2013-2014.
- June 2014 Grafton County Open Barn Day. - Attended all planning sessions, recruited speaker from New Hampshire Preservation Alliance to speak on the architecture of old barns and educate the public on their Historic Barn Easement Program. I coordinated with Grafton County Farm Bureau Board of Directors, of which I am a member, to sponsor a very successful Legislative Breakfast that kicked off a day that became a wonderful success in showcasing our Grafton County Campus.